- By submitting an order or becoming a member of TWIZZLE, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
- Colours depicted should be used as a guide only as some fabrics and materials may appear different depending on lighting conditions resulting in colour variations shown on the website.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning the customer requirements.
To cancel any order, at any time. If an order is cancelled the customer will be notified immediately using the email address provided. The order amount will be refunded back to the customer using the original method received.
that all orders are subject to availability of stock, if an item is sold that is no longer available the customer will be issued a refund or option to exchange the items for a product of equal value.
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors or inaccuracies that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Amendments to orders can be made by contacting TWIZZLE via email or telephone and speaking with someone who will then receive permission to change the order. If an order has already been dispatched we will not be able to exchange the product.
- Order must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and include G.S.T (Goods & Services Tax)
- You have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.